Schedule Your Straub Brewery Tour
COVID-19 Tour Guidelines: Face masks must be worn on tour, unless while sampling beer. Social Distancing Guidelines apply at all times. If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (Fever, Cough, or other symptoms). Please cancel your reservation.
- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Tour capacity is 8 people.
- Tours are open to the public ages 12 and older.
- For your safety, open-toed footwear is not permitted on tours.
- Tour reservations are strongly recommended due to limited capacity.
- Tours last roughly 45 min. – 1 hr.
- Photography is permitted.
- Due to the age of our brewery, certain areas of the brewery are excluded from the tour. It is not handicap accessible.
- TOUR CHECK-IN is at 444 Brusselles Street at the Straub Visitor Center & Tap Room.
Wednesday & Thursday at 3:00 pm
Fridays at 3:00 pm & 5:00 pm
Saturdays at Noon, 2:00 pm & 4:00 pm
Sundays at Noon & 2:00 pm